Scientific Anglers Sonar Titan Triple Density Sink 3/5/7
Get this: they took one of our most popular tapers, the Titan, drenched it in various mixtures of tungsten powder, and created a triple-density sinking fly line that will absolutely change the way you fish streamers forever. This is a fully tapered sinking line, so it casts like a floater, but provides a straight-line sinking connection to your streamer. The days of chucking and ducking are finally over. Welcome to the triple-density revolution.
Scientific Anglers has done something revolutionary with this triple-density line. It is a sinking line with a full taper, which means it casts better than any sinking line you've fished. Don't leave this line at home when you go out chucking big streamers or chasing murray cod!
- Two line sizes heavy for loading quickly and delivering the biggest flies to the furthest targets; use designated line weight for your rod
- Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head
- Triple density construction provides straight-line connection to fly
- The perfect line for throwing streamers to trout or targeting larger game such as pike, muskie, and stripers in shallower water
- Shooting Texture reduces friction, providing longer casts, easier pick-up, and increased durability
- For use in moderate and cold climates; braided multifilament core