Scientific Anglers Sonar Titan Intermediate Sink Tip
Built on Scientific Anglers popular Titan profile to allow you to turn over even the biggest streamers while you’re searching for the biggest fish. Sink tip lines allow quick pick up for re-casts and the intermediate sink rate (about 2 inches per second) is the most versatile of all.
Our ViewThis is one of the most versatile fly lines on the market and our preferred all-rounder for Aussie conditions. For the same product in warmer climates, check out "Sonar Titan Tropical Clear Tip". For everything from cod to kingfish, this is a seriously good line that works well in temperate climates.
- Two line sizes heavy for loading quickly and delivering the biggest flies to the furthest targets; use designated line weight for your rod
- Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head
- The perfect streamer line for boat or wade fishing
- Designed for throwing streamers at trout, smallmouth bass, pike, steelhead, and salmon
- Sink tip is between 8-16 feet, depending on line weight
- Available in three densities:Float/Int. = 1.25 ips | Float/Sink 3: 2.5 – 3.5 ips | Float/Sink 6: 5.5 – 6.5 ips
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core
- SA TTN SNK TIP WF X F S# (X = line weight; # = sink rate)