Scientific Anglers Sonar Titan Full Intermediate
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
More aggressive than the standard Sonar lines - these are particularly good for distance and turning over large flies. For cold saltwater or cod fishing, a must have line...
With a name like Titan, this line promises big things. Luckily, it does more than deliver. The SONAR Titan Full Intermediate fly line is designed to manhandle even the largest flies, and with its intermediate density, it allows you to fish your most heinous flies just below the surface. Right where they need to be.
- Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head
- Slow sink rate gets flies just below the surface
- For temperate climates
- Braided multifilament core
- Sink Rate: 1.25 ips (Intermediate)
- SA SONAR TITAN WF X I (X = line weight)