Scientific Anglers Mastery Expert Distance Fly Line
DescriptionDon’t let the name fool you. This is an amazing trout line masquerading as a competition line. Designed with an extra-long head and rear taper, the Mastery Expert Distance is excellent in the wind, provides smooth distance casting, and lets you throw mends you didn’t think were even possible. Sure, you can win a casting competition with it, but isn’t it more fun to catch fish?
Our ViewMany of Scientific Anglers top lines feature this proven taper design. They have a cult following these lines and for good reason.
- Extra-long head and tapers allow smooth long-distance casting and excellent long-distance line control
- Compound head design ensures strong turnover at distance
- Great in the wind
- Braided multifilament core
- SA ID – SA MS ED WF X F (X = line weight)
- Competition SA ID – SA MS EDC WF X F (X = line weight)
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*||SUGG RETAIL|
|WF-5-F (Competition)||68.5’ / 20,9m||120.0’ / 36.6m||140gr / 9,1g||84.95|
|WF-6-F (Competition)||70.5’ / 21,5m||120.0’ / 36.6m||160gr / 10,4g||84.95|
|WF-7-F (Competition)||72.5’ / 22,1m||120.0’ / 36.6m||185gr / 12,0g||84.95|
* Grain weight for the first 30′