Scientific Anglers Frequency Intermediate
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Intermediate lines are almost essential for finding fish in stillwaters, at this price it's hard to find better value for reliability and casting performance.
There are times where you need to get your fly underwater, but not too far under the surface. That's when you need the Frequency Intermediate. Built with a slow sink rate, the Frequency Intermediate will pull streamers and wet flies under surface chop to get them where the fish are. Perfect for stillwater situations, and good for chucking streamers in rivers as well, at this price, it would be silly not to get one.
- Especially effective for fishing streamers
- Thin diameter cuts through wind
- Ideal for use in stillwater situations
- Mid-length head for enhanced line control
- Sink Rate: 1.25 ips (Intermediate)
- Braided multifilament core