Scientific Anglers Frequency Intermediate
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
There are times where you need to get your fly underwater, but not too far under the surface. That's when you need the Frequency Intermediate. Built with a slow sink rate, the Frequency Intermediate will pull streamers and wet flies under surface chop to get them where the fish are. Perfect for stillwater situations, and good for chucking streamers in rivers as well, at this price, it would be silly not to get one.
Very nice line for the price.
- Especially effective for fishing streamers
- Thin diameter cuts through wind
- Ideal for use in stillwater situations
- Mid-length head for enhanced line control
- Sink Rate: 1.25 ips (Intermediate)
- Braided multifilament core