Scientific Angler's Amplitude Smooth Infinity Salt
The Amplitude Smooth series of lines are, simply put, the highest-performance smooth fly lines in the world. With up to five times less drag and eight times the durability of traditional lines, this will change the way you look at fly line performance.
The Infinity Salt is technical, versatile, accurate and simply the most advanced saltwater line available. Featuring the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability the Infinity Salt will handle the most rigorous of conditions year after year. The Infinity Salt is a half-line weight heavy to turn over any fly on even the windiest of days. The extended head length makes it more accurate than short shooting heads so that you can land your fly to spooky fish in the most efficient manner.
There isn't enough we can say about the infinity line series. We have always loved them for all kinds of trout fishing. Whether we need presentation, high flotation, or even some shooting power, the infinity taper does it all. AND now the line has been remastered to suit tropical environments, complete with the amplitude technology and smooth finish. There is no line better to stalk spooky fish on the flats. This line is a winner!
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Made half size heavy turns over large flies on windy days
- Extended head length for accuracy at distance
- High-contrast sighter to identify the back of the line when fighting fish on long runs
- Tropi-Core technology remains stiff and slick in tropical environments