Sage Foundation Fly Rods
If you've always dreamed of owning a Sage, now you can!
Equipped with a high-performance blank (Graphite IIIe), the FOUNDATION has a fast action providing excellent casting power and effortless control. It’s the very foundation of what defines a Sage rod – Performance - taking your game to another level. Whether you are a guide on the Madison or exploring your backyard waters, the FOUNDATION series delivers the signature Sage feel. For over 35 years we’ve built performance rods one at a time on Bainbridge Island, WA. The same 27 sets of skilled hands that craft all Sage rods construct the FOUNDATION.
|MODEL||ROD HANDLE||ROD LENGTH||ROD LINE WEIGHT||TUBE SIZE||WEIGHT|
|490-4 FOUNDATION||SNUB-NOSE, HALF WELLS||9ft 0in||4||31in||2 7/8oz|
|590-4 FOUNDATION||SNUB-NOSE, HALF WELLS||9ft 0in||5||31in||3 1/16oz|
|690-4 FOUNDATION||SNUB-NOSE, HALF WELLS||9ft 0in||6||31in||3 1/4oz|
|790-4 FOUNDATION||FULL-WELLS WITH EVA FIGHTING BUTT||9ft 0in||7||31in||3 11/16oz|
|890-4 FOUNDATION||FULL-WELLS WITH EVA FIGHTING BUTT||9ft 0in||8||31in||3 13/16oz|
- Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA
- Graphite IIIe Technology
- Stealth Black blank color; Black primary wraps with silver trim wraps
- Ceramic stripper guides; Hard chrome snake guides and tip-top
- Black anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Snub nose cork handle with fighting butt on saltwater weights
- Rugged black nylon rod tube with divided liner