Response Self-Inflating Life Jacket 150NM
Great life jackets from response. They meet all safety requirements, regardless if you fish from a float tube at your local lake, or off-shore game fishing.
- Certified to AS4758.1 2015 (Australian Standard)
- Single Point indicator
- Universal size for 40kg and above
- Equipped with backup oral inflation
- Comfortable, lightweight, low profile design
- Neoprene neckline for all-day comfort
- Durable fabric resists tears and punctures
- Self-service this manual inflatable PFD (5 years recreational use)
- All LJS inflatable jackets are self-service for recreational use.
- The LJS jackets can be self-serviced by downloading the form and completing the service report.
- The LJS range of inflatables can be self-serviced every year for 5 years
- On the 5th year, it must be serviced by a service agent.
- For commercial use, the LJS jackets must be serviced by a service agent every 12 months.
- Before each use check webbing, stitching, buckle, reflective tape and whistle for any sign of damage or loss.
- If there is any signs of damage to the jacket do not service. The jacket should be replaced or sent to a service agent.