Orvis Bug Out Backpack
When it's time to go, the Orvis Bug-Out fly-fishing backpack lives up to its name. Floatplane, jet plane, truck, drift boat, or your own two feet, this backpack is designed to take what you need and make it easy to find it when you need it. It's a fishing backpack by design, but it easily crosses over to travel as a carry-on or overnighter. Streamlined design offers top and side-entry access with internal zippered drop pocket and removable divider for gear storage options. Back panel integrated net holder for quick and easy storage for even larger guide nets. External water bottle or rod tube holder with deployable extension to lower rod tube to shoulder height. Shoulder straps feature accessory docking stations and fly patch, plus buckle receivers for compatible Chest Pack (#25FS) and Chest/Hip Pack (#25FT). Padded front pocket accommodates a hydration bladder or laptop and tuck-away hip straps distribute load. Tricot-lined sunglass/phone pocket on top flap. Ridged back panel for increased air flow. Weight: 1 kg/2.2 lbs. In sand. Shell: 100% recycled CORDURA® ECO 600 denier polyester with strategic TPU coating. Liner: 100% recycled 200 denier polyester. Spot clean. Imported.
11½"W x 21"H x 8"D. 25L/1526 cu. in.
Our ViewThe ultimate in overnight and carry on luggage. Our top feature is the packable rod tube holder! Overall and incredibly well thought out pack, both on and off the water.
- 100% recycled CORDURA® ECO
- 25 liters of capacity and innovative new features
- Streamlined design offers top and side-entry access
- Integrated net storage stores the net handle securely
- Internal zippered drop pocket and removable divider
- External water bottle/rod tube holder with deployable extension
- Shoulder strap docking stations and fly patch
- Compatible with Chest Pack (25FS) and Chest/Hip Pack (25FT)
- Padded front pocket accommodates hydration bladder or laptop
- Tricot-lined sunglass/phone pocket on top flap
- Ridged back panel for increased air flow
- Tuck-away hip straps