Simms Tributary Wading Boots
Tributary boots offer the ultimate entry into comfortable wading. The soles offer decent traction and they're built with tough material to provide excellent durability. We're very confident in this boot and that's why they're our preferred entry-level wading boot at The Flyfisher.
A classic, great-fitting wading boot with all the rugged features and the trusted support and traction you need while in and out of the water.
- Rugged synthetic leather and mesh with scratch rubber overlays in high abuse areas
- Bomber, corrosion-resistant lacing hardware
- Fully-gusseted tongue helps prevent debris from getting inside
- Full neoprene lining for durability and ease of on and off
- Simms' proprietary multi-directional lugged rubber outsole
- Whole sizes only
In addition to these sizes the Tributary boots are available in a size 4 which will suit a foot length of 21cm.