Simms Flyweight Access Wading Boot
The biggest story with the new Flyweight boot is grip. Vibrams new Idrogrip sole is soft and that allows it to conform and stick to the slipperiest of rocks. Add to that improved durability and light weight, Simms Flyweight Access boots are perfect for long days wading. Very popular boot for women as it's available in smaller sizes.
Your lean, mean trail-to-river machine — the new Simms Flyweight Access Men's Wading Boots cut ounces in exchange for maximum output, relentless grip, and standup stability and comfort.
Optimised for best-in-class wet-slip resistance, the exclusive-to-Simms Vibram Idrogrip Flex outsole is engineered with a rubber compound that is softer than Vibram Idrogrip in our other wading boots.
- Vibram Idropgrip Flex - exclusive to Simms - provides the highest grip possible. Users should expect this outsole to wear more quickly than Vibram Idrogrip used on other Simms boots with superior traction
- Lightweight, non-absorbent mesh uppers
- Welded TPU overlays in high-abrasion areas for added durability
- Supportive, but lightweight and comfortable webbing lacing hardware across the foot
- Full closed-cell neoprene foam lining
- Pull-on loops for easy on and off