Loon Rogue Quickdraw Forceps
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
The ultimate hemostat, thoughtfully designed from the tips to the jaws to the handle. A carabiner handle means you can store anywhere and the tight angles and engineered shape accommodate all fly sizes, allow for easy hook removal, and can crimp even the heaviest of barbs. Oversized thumb and finger holes accommodate large or gloved hands, and the compact cutting surface easily clips light or heavy leader.
Nice forceps with built in cutter. They're built a bit more beefy in the jaw and so perfect for securing split shot - or if you're mostly using larger streamers.
- 6.25" Long
- Carabiner finger loop
- Flat geometric jaw for easy hook removal/debarbing
- Stealthy matte black rust-resistant finish
- Comfy grip provides extra tackiness
- Double-dipped handle for added comfort
- Scissor in jaw
- Surgical quality stainless steel
- Eye clearing needle
- Locking handles