Hanak Slotted Tungsten Beads
Beads heads on flies play different roles during fishing:
- They attract fish with their "blings" of flash and color.
- Thanks to their weight, they enable the nymphs to sink quickly into the fishing zone.
- They keep flies in the most productive part of the water column.
- Weight: 18 kg/dm3
- Quantity: 20 Beads per pack.
- Sizes: 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4
- Colours available include Matte Black, Light Pink Metallic, Orange Metallic, Dark Violet Metallic and Olive Metallic
What Hook for What Bead Chart:
Hanak slotted beads are made for getting deep quick. The tungsten material, with its specific weight of 18kg/dm3, is nearly two times heavier than lead. Which means that flies can be significantly smaller and leaner while maintaining the same weight. This all makes your flies more attractive to fish and makes Hanak's beads essential for fishing in deep pools and fast streams.