Simms Guide Wet Wading Sock
Spun from quick-drying hydrophobic yarns, Guide Wet Wading Socks are the ultimate tools for hardworking feet exploring cool summer flows or salt flats. Right Angle® arch support enhances ride across variable underwater terrain, while bolstered cushioning and an anti-abrasion build pampers feet. Made in the USA.
Designed for saltwater flats wading and use with flats sneakers. You'll love these submersible socks with quick-drying, hydrophobic superpowers.
- Quick drying & odor‐resistant
- Right Angle® arch support
- Anti‐abrasion wet wading performance
- Mid‐calf height Made in the USA FABRIC TECH: 75% polypropylene, 20% nylon, 3% polyester, 2% Lycra®
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 3 oz. / pair
- SIZE: M: 6-9, L: 9-12, XL: 12+