Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Gink is the original floatant and has remained unchanged for more than 50 years. We suggest the High N Dry gel as a far better performing alternative.
Gink® is a must have for every angler who wants to keep their dry flies floating high. Simply apply the Gink to the dubbing, hackle, wings or legs on any dry fly to resurrect the flies buoyancy and natural surface drift. This popular floatant is environmentally safe, and is equipped with a convenient dispenser cap that prevents the Gink from leaking into your vest or chest pack.
- Has no smell or odors and leaves no oil slicks
- Hackles do not become matted or caked
- Will even float a bare #8 light wire dry fly hook
- Works on leaders and tippet too
- Perfect dressing for dry fly fishing