Douglas DXF Fly Rods
A korean built rod that lives up to the hype.
Not only did they earn the Best Midpriced Rod award from George Anderson’s Yellowstone Angler, the Douglas DXF Fly Rod Series is finished with the highest-quality components. High-modulus blanks deliver strength and modern actions that are sure to add precision and grace your presentation skills. XMatrix carbon technology offers a lightweight feel and a sensitivity that alerts you to the softest takes. The extensive lineup of the Douglas DXF Fly Rod Series has a dialed in taper/action tailored to perform in just about every freshwater and saltwater scenario in fly fishing.
- Versatile range of lengths and weights covering freshwater, saltwater, nymphing, and switch.
- Multi-modulus blank construction, optimizing action in the rods.
- XMatrix carbon materials for unbeatable weight and sensitivity.
- Finished with high quality components, AAA cork grips, burled wood reel seat, SIC hard chrome snake guides, matte green finish.
- Specialty European nymphing rods in 10’ and 11’, 2-5wt.
- Saltwater rods in 7-12wt.
- Awarded “Best Mid Priced 6wt, 5wt, and Best Trout Switch Rod” by George Anderson’s Yellowstone Angler Shootouts.
- Packaged with cordura tube and cloth sock.
- Lifetime Warranty on all Douglas Fly Rods.