Oros Small Strike Indicator 6 Pack Pink (In Storage Tin)
One of the best-ever innovations in flyfishing. These indicators are unbelievably easy to use and work brilliantly. Equally practical on both rivers and lakes. Pink colour is the easiest to see.
Oros Small Strike Indicators 6 Pack Orange Colour
Comes in a handy tin that helps look after them. It's important to not squash these indicators. Includes 2 each of Orange, White, and Pink. Colour range allows you to fish the most visible colour for the conditions.
- Small - 16.51mm
Oros strike indicators eliminate common indicator pain points. There are no small parts to fumble and lose. It’s streamlined design is centered on the line for balanced casting. There is no exposed fastening hardware or posts sticking out to create drag or tangle tippet.
Oros strike indicators enclose fastening hardware inside of two molded soft foam hemispheres. When closed, the foam hemispheres compress creating a pressure fit lock that keeps it on the line and in place, without kinking. Over-sized threads make securing it to the line effortless.
Easy to Use
- Unscrew top.
- Place line in screw slot.
- Screw on top until the screw and nut grips the line.
- Unscrew 1⁄4 turn to adjust up or down.
- Don’t over-tighten.
Features and Details
- Does not kink the line.
- Float as much or more weight than the current leading brands.
- Smooth surface developed to repel water and dirt, and create less drag while casting.
- Made with a Biodegradable additive that accelerates biodegradation with prolonged exposure in natural environments, not in normal use.
- Strike indicator top and bottom colors can be mixed or matched by anglers for optimal visibility.
Oros Fly Fishing Strike Indicators are made with a biodegradable additive that rapidly enhances the ability for plastic to biodegrade in natural environments, not in normal use.