Dry Flies at Australia's premier fly shop.
- $3.95Bassano Black Spinner (Barbless)Bassano Black Spinner (Barbless)
The Black Spinner must surely be the most popular dry fly for polaroiding on Tasmanian lakes. If not, it should be.
- $3.95Bassano Orange Spinner (Barbless)Bassano Orange Spinner (Barbless)
These flies are under used by almost every Tasmanian angler and although the window of opportunity to use them may be small in com
- $3.95Bassano Zulu Tag (BARBLESS)Bassano Zulu Tag (BARBLESS)
This fly floats so well that it works superbly with a nymph hanging under it.
- $3.95Bassano Spun (Barbless)Bassano Spun (Barbless)
No fish in the western lakes is safe when using this fly.
- $3.95Bassano Palmered Orange Tag (BARBLESS)Bassano Palmered Orange Tag (BARBLESS)
The tying of this fly ensures that no matter how it lands, it looks the same to the fish.
- $3.95Bassano Parachute Possum Emerger (Barbless)Bassano Parachute Possum Emerger (Barbless)
The Parachute Possum Emerger will get eaten from the start to the end of the hatch.
- $11.95Mouse RatMouse Rat
Big trout and cod beware.
- $3.95Beck's Guide TagBeck's Guide Tag
Effective on rivers and lakes.
- $3.95Beck's JassidBeck's Jassid
Fishing Tassie March-May, you'd want to be carrying these.
- $3.95Beck's Brown WulffBeck's Brown Wulff
Deadly high floating dun pattern.
- $3.95Bassano Possum Emerger (Barbless)Bassano Possum Emerger (Barbless)
"My guiding diary over the past twenty years clearly shows that this fly has caught many, many more fish than any other fly I have
- $3.95Bassano Loop Wing Claret Hopper (Barbless)Bassano Loop Wing Claret Hopper (Barbless)
On those tricky days when fish are rising once and then disappearing, this fly will pull them up.
- $3.95Bassano Carrot Fly (Barbless)Bassano Carrot Fly (Barbless)
If you have trouble seeing your flies, this is a good one for you.
- $3.95Bassano Claret Carrot Fly (Barbless)Bassano Claret Carrot Fly (Barbless)
As claret is a particularly good colour in Australia when our mayflies are hatching, the claret carrot was always going to be succ
A delicate upwing dry fly with a huge following across the world.
- $3.95Parachute AdamsParachute Adams
A global best-seller.
- $3.95Barry Lodge EmergerBarry Lodge Emerger
An excellent representation of emerging mayfly duns.
- $3.95Blue BlowflyBlue Blowfly
A must-have for anglers fishing the South Island.
- $3.95Braided Butt DamselBraided Butt Damsel
Adult damsel flies are a common sight in warmer months and are eagerly hunted by trout.
- $3.95Bibio Bristol HopperBibio Bristol Hopper
Effective as a general representation of many different terrestrial and aquatic insects.
- $3.95CDC Bibio Bristol HopperCDC Bibio Bristol Hopper
Represents a variety of struggling insects in the water's surface.
- $3.95Elkwing Caddis OrangeElkwing Caddis Orange
This is a terrific waking pattern when skated on the surface during a caddis hatch.
- $3.95Greenwell's GloryGreenwell's Glory
This delicate upwing dry fly is a great general mayfly representation.
- $3.95Parachute Greenwell's GloryParachute Greenwell's Glory
The classic Greenwell's Glory, but tied with a parachute hackle.