Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Trout
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
The Amplitude Smooth series of lines are, simply put, the highest-performance smooth fly lines in the world. With up to five times less drag and eight times the durability of traditional lines, this will change the way you look at fly line performance.
There’s a sipper 40 feet away and he looks like he’s eating tricos. The natural rhythms of the rise and the river begin to make sense, so you ready yourself to cast. In that moment, you shouldn’t be thinking about your fly line, because you should trust it implicitly. In that moment, you need the Amplitude Smooth Trout taper. Featuring our unparalleled AST Plus slickness additive, the Amplitude Smooth Trout is designed specifically for precise presentations and those who love dry flies.
One of our favourite presentation lines. Super slick, accurate and a must try line
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Extremely versatile general-purpose taper designed for most freshwater species; an excellent fly line for trout, grayling, panfish, bass, carp, steelhead, salmon, and pike
- Made a half-size heavy to load fast-action rods, but works well with a variety of rod actions
- Extended head length for long-distance casts and superior mending ability
- Excellent for dry flies, nymphs, and streamers
- Available in two color schemes: standard and camo; the camo scheme features a mottled front taper for increased stealth
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core