Simms Freestone Wading Jacket
Keep out the cold or driving rain when you escape to the river in unpredictable weather. Simms' Freestone Jacket locks the elements out with breathable three-layer Toray® fabric, so you stay comfortable while patiently waiting to hook a monster. Fully taped waterproof seams and a stow-away hood offer reinforcement against the storm, and an anti-catch internal cuff keeps you from snagging as you navigate the low-hanging trees. Two storage pockets provide plenty of safe keeping for your essential gear.
FABRIC TECH: 3‐layer Toray®;100% nylon with tricot backer
- 100% seam taped, waterproof/breathable protection
- YKK® Vislon front zipper with storm flap
- 3‐point adjustable, tuck‐away Storm Hood
- 2 top‐load storage pockets with integrated retractors
- Anti‐line catch, molded cuff tab
- 1 fly patch & 1 net D‐ring
- Hem closure
APPROX. WEIGHT: 30 oz.
- Add a Review
Write Your Own Review