Simms Bugstopper Pant
A cloud of swarming insects is great for sending hungry fish into a frenzy, but it becomes a nagging distraction when you aren't equipped with proper protection. Simms' men's BugStopper® Pants eliminate the distraction with Insect Shield® that provides long-lasting insect protection. The DriRelease® build lends three levels of defense with sweat-wicking, water-resistant, and UPF 50 sun blocking fabric. Side and thigh pockets supply a wealth of storage options. An adjustable waist and pre-shaped knees create a contoured fit that moves with you.
FABRIC TECH:100% nylon
- Water‐resistanti, wicking, anti‐odor & UPF 50
- Long‐lasting insect protection
- 1 zippered thigh pocket & 1 cell phone pocket
- 2 slash hand pockets
- Elasticwaist & articulated knees
- Inseam: 32in
APPROX. WEIGHT:6.4 oz.TECHNOLOGIES
- Insect Shield® repellent apparel provides long-lasting, effective and convenient personal insect protection. The active ingredient in Insect Shield® is so tightly bonded to the fabric fibers that it retains effective repellency throughout the lifetime of the product. This is well beyond the lifecycle of most other products on the market which typically last only a number of washes.
- At Simms, sun protection is a critical component of our sportswear offering. Through a combination of fabric construction, design and finish, we offer a wide range of clothing that features a minimum UPF of 30 (very good) up to UPF of 50 (excellent). UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.
MEN'S SIZES WAIST INSEAM (crotch to ankle) S 31" - 32" 30" M 33" - 34" 31" L 35" - 36" 32" XL 37" - 38" 33" XXL 39" - 40" 33"
- Add a Review
Write Your Own Review