Simms Mens Tributary Wader/Boot Combo
The best entry level wader/boot combo on the market by the most respected brand in flyfishing.
Tributary Men's Wader Combo
The best value in wading, the Tributary collection from Simms features every ounce of Simms high-performing wader DNA in an affordable package
- Breathable & comfortable waterproof polyester 3-layer upper & 4-layer lower.
- Reach-through fleece lined hand-warming pocket, with zippered top stash pocket and integrated fly patch
- Single rear belt loop with 38mm non-stretch wading belt
- Built-in Gravel Guards with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- *Best wader warranty in fishing: 60-Day replacement for leaks, no questions asked. 365 Days repairs on us. See the tab above for details.
Upper: 3-layer waterproof, breathable polyester; Lower: 4-layer waterproof, breathable polyester
Waist deep in the river with a pushy current testing your balance requires confident footing. Simms Tributary wading boots provide the trusted support and traction to help you negotiate slick, uneven river bottoms, while stud-compatible rubber outsoles let you customize your grip patterns to suit your destination.
- Rugged synthetic leather and mesh with scratch rubber overlays in high abuse areas
- Bomber, corrosion-resistant lacing hardware
- Fully-gusseted tongue helps prevent debris from getting inside
- Full neoprene lining for durability and ease of on and off
- Simms' proprietary multi-directional lugged rubber outsole
- Whole sizes only
To allow proper room for the neoprene stockingfoot, find your regular shoe size in the right-hand columns and order the corresponding Simms Boot in the first column. We have found that people successfully size their wading boots between their street shoe size and 1 full size larger.