Simms Mens Tributary Wader/Boot Combo
The best entry level wader/boot combo on the market!
Tributary Men's Wader Combo
Practice makes pros, and the Tributary Stockingfoot Wader is your trusty ally as you gain confidence and master your fishing skills. Built with proven Simms durability, these dry, breathable men's waders promote natural mobility while you negotiate steep trails and deep rivers. Key features include a large fleece-lined, reach-through handwarmer pocket for fishing through cooler days, plus a secure chest pocket for keeping tools and fly boxes within close range.
- 3-Layer Waterproof Breathable Polyester in upper, 4-Layer Waterproof Breathable Polyester in lower
- Reach-through fleece lined hand warmer pocket, with zippered top stash pocket
- Self-fabric gravel guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Two belt loops with 38 mm nylon waist belt
UPPER: 3-Layer Waterproof Breathable Polyester LOWER: 4-Layer Waterproof Breathable Polyester
Waist deep in the river with a pushy current testing your balance requires confident footing. Our Tributary wading boot provides the trusted support and traction to help you negotiate slick, uneven river bottoms, while stud-compatible rubber outsoles let you customize your grip patterns to suite your destination.
To allow proper room for the neoprene stockingfoot, find your regular shoe size in the right-hand columns and order the corresponding Simms Boot in the first column. We have found that people successfully size their wading boots between their street shoe size and 1 full size larger.