Simms Kids Tributary Wader/Boot Combo
Hands down the best kids wader combo on the market
Practice makes pros—and the Tributary Stockingfoot Wader is your trusty ally as you gain confidence and master your fishing skills. Built with proven Simms durability, these dry, breathable men's waders promote natural mobility while you negotiate steep trails and deep rivers. Key features include a large fleece-lined, reach-through handwarmer pocket for fishing through cooler days, plus a secure chest pocket for keeping tools and fly boxes within close range. Waist deep in the river with a pushy current testing your balance requires confident footing. Our Tributary wading boot provides the trusted support and traction to help you negotiate slick, uneven river bottoms, while stud-compatible rubber outsoles let you customize your grip patterns to suite your destination. Buy the combo and save $80!
The boots are offered in standard adult sizes down to a size 4. Note: In addition to these chart listed sizes, we also have size 4 available which suits a foot measuring 21cm.
- Textile and synthetic lace-up upper
- Neoprene lining for easy on-off
- Durable rubber toe cap
- Stud-compatible traction rubber outsole
KIDS TRIBUTARY WADER
- 3-Layer Waterproof Breathable Polyester in upper, 4-Layer Waterproof Breathable Polyester in lower
- Reach-through fleece lined hand warmer pocket, with zippered top stash pocket
- Self-fabric gravel guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Two belt loops with 38 mm nylon waist belt