Simms Freestone Wading Jacket
Keep out the cold or driving rain when you escape to the river in unpredictable weather. Simms' Freestone Jacket locks the elements out with breathable three-layer Toray® fabric, so you stay comfortable while patiently waiting to hook a monster. Fully taped waterproof seams and a stow-away hood offer reinforcement against the storm, and an anti-catch internal cuff keeps you from snagging as you navigate the low-hanging trees. Two storage pockets provide plenty of safe keeping for your essential gear.
Our ViewAn excellent jacket to keep you on the river for all types of wet and cold weather.
- 100% seam taped, waterproof/breathable protection
- YKK® Vislon front zipper with storm flap
- 3‐point adjustable, tuck‐away Storm Hood
- 2 top‐load storage pockets with integrated retractors
- Anti‐line catch, molded cuff tab
- 1 fly patch & 1 net D‐ring
- Hem closure
APPROX. WEIGHT: 30 oz.