Orvis Waterproof Sling Pack
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Sling packs allow you to keep your kit out of the way, but also instantly accessible. Orvis were one of the first to bring out a sling and this new version puts their feature list ahead of the pack. Unlike many slings, this one has a solid D-ring for attaching a landing net. Its 14-litre capacity easily fits everything you’ll need for a day on the water.
Our best-selling Sling Pack in a new and updated Orvis waterproof version. Keeps your gear out of the way, but instantly accessible. Waterproof and impervious to weather, deep wading, or an accidental dunking.
Material:TPU coated 500D nylon.
- Main compartment features waterproof YKK® Flexseal zipper.
- Secondary pocket has water-resistant Ries® zipper.
- One large main compartment with interior pockets for ample storage and organization.
- Padded and adjustable shoulder strap with gear station and forcep pocket.
- Tippet bar loops, compatible with Orvis Tippet Bar (2ANB).
- Internal hook-and-loop strip to attach Waterproof Pocket (8G3H).
- External fly-drying patch included.
- D-ring for landing net.
- Water bottle pocket with elastic security cord.
- Messenger strap to secure bag from swinging around.
- Water-resistant back panel with embossed channels for ventilation.
Color: In gray.
Size: 19"L x 11"W x 6"D.
Capacity: 14L - 854 cubic in.