Orvis Ultralight Convertible Wader/Boot Combo
As part of the new Orvis Ultralight Wading System, the men's Ultralight Convertible Wader is a remarkably versatile, innovative wader designed in a lightweight package without sacrificing durability and performance. Incredibly comfortable modern fit offers superior performance without the traditional weight and bulk. In storm. Outer shell: 100% nylon. Membrane: Bi-component Polyurethane. Liner: 100% nylon tricot.
As an integrated part of the Orvis Ultralight Wading System, the Men's Ultralight Wading Boot offers exceptional performance and durability without the bulk and weight of a conventional boot. Helps eliminate the need to leave essential gear or clothing at home because of airline weight restrictions, and significantly reduces the energy expended in walking and wading. Over the course of the day this becomes a tremendous benefit for the angler in terms of the overall experience. In cobblestone/citron. Nylon microfiber with PU coating. Polyester mesh.
Our ViewAt $999 this combo is an incredible steal! The Ultralight Wading system will have you covering miles of water with ease. The wader utilizes a convertible system so on hot days it can transform to a waist wader but when you need to wade through a deep run it easily converts back to chest height. The Ultralight Boot works in perfect tandem with the waders. They are designed with a more athletic fit to keep your feet comfortable during even the longest days.
- Modern fit
- 4-layer waterproof breathable nylon shell fabric
- FIDLOCK SNAP magnetic fasteners for quick and effortless waist high conversion
- External storage pocket with YKK AquaGuard® water resistant zipper
- Integrated tool dock and fly patch on front pocket
- Updated anatomical neoprene booties
- Integrated neoprene gravel guard to reduce water drag and collection
- New low profile seam construction with strategic reinforcement in high-stress areas
- Internal zipper pocket with four-way stretch power mesh
- Low profile belt loops with 1.5” stretch belt included
- Patch on interior pocket to attach Orvis waterproof pocket (8G3H sold separately)
- Approximate weight (medium/Regular) 35oz / 995g
- Offers exceptional performance and durability without the bulk and weight of a conventional boot
- Quick-drying Clarino™ microfiber provides a better strength-to-weight ratio than traditional leather
- Mini ripstop inserts provide added durability without the weight
- Abrasion-resistant rubber spray adds an additional layer of protection in high wear zones
- Tightly woven laces improve abrasion resistance
- Custom Vibram® EVA midsole for all-day comfort
- TPU plate for improved stud retention
- Dual durometer Vibram® outsole featuring the proprietary Orvis lug pattern gives solid traction in wet and dry conditions.
- Designed to accept metal studs in strategic locations if needed
- Approx. weight 40 oz/pair (size 10M)
Wader Size Chart
Boot Size Chart
|**Encounter Boot only|