Loop Opti Fly Reels
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Opti reels come in a wide variety of sizes, each optimised for specific fishing applications. Creek and DryFly, with a silky-smooth drag that handles the thinnest leader. The Runner, which is built on the same principles as its big brother Speedrunner, is the obvious choice for light double-hand rods or slightly heavier single-hand rods. Speedrunner features an inset handle and extra diameter for speedsters. Megaloop comes with dual braking plates and a super sturdy construction for tackling really big fish. The king of the hill is the OPTi Big. With an absolutely huge drag system it is designed to stop anything. The OPTi reel will be your best and most beautiful friend for life.
These reels paved the way for the narrow spool design now seen so commonly.
- Housing and spool machined from one piece aircraft aluminium.
- Waterproof and salt tolerant.
- Components in stainless steel and anodised aluminium.
- All screws secured with Loc-Tite.
- Mechanised components from leading European manufacturers.
- Power Matrix Drag System.
- Spool designed with a V-Shape for optimal fly line spooling.
- Easy-grip progressive brake knob.
- Simple, quick spool-change.
- Right or left retrieve a snap.
- Outgoing click (not available on FW).
- Precisely counterbalanced.
||WF3 + 140/20
||WF5 + 190/20
||WF7 + 150/30
||WF8 + 185/30
||WF10 + 250/50
||WF12 + 350/50