Hardy Ultralite SDS (Sealed Drag System)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
SPOOLS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
The Ultralight SDS (Sealed Drag System) reel is a lightweight, ultra large arbour design with an advanced woven carbon disk drag system that delivers smooth reliable performance under the harshest of conditions.
Designed in Alnwick, England and tested in some of the most challenging saltwater conditions on the Planet, the SDS has an incredible line retrieval rate that allows the angler to recover line at the break neck speeds often required when chasing some of the hardest fighting fish to be found anywhere.
Combined with stunning looks and exceptional durability the SDS is a true saltwater athlete, that would also grace the any modern two handed Salmon rod.
Based of the Fortuna, these reels represent pretty good value for what they are.
- Smooth, reliable performance in the harshest of conditions
- Fast line retrieval rates
- Unique Hardy SDS Sealed Drag System - 7 point seal
- Advanced carbon composite weave disc drag
- Full 6061 barstock aluminium construction with deep anodized finish
- Saltwater Safe
- Designed for hard-fighting saltwater species, also makes a superb Salmon reel
- Quick captive spool release system
- Supplied in neoprene reel pouch