AUSTRALIA'S PREMIER FLY SHOP SINCE 1967
Yvon Chouinard, is nearly a household name. The founder of Patagonia, he was one of the first entrapeneurs' to realise his company should do what it can for the environment and ensure that what it takes is done sustainably. Patagonia started doing this before it got trendy and they have been the inspiration behind every corporate company that has followed with the clean, green ideal.
Patagonia has grown exponentially largely due to their genuine clean, green attitude. Despite the fact they could put their name on pretty much anything and it would sell, they've always focussed on producing high quality gear and fortunately,Yvon Chouinard is a fly fisher. Patagonia focuses on making some awesome, quality gear that is worth checking out.
- $479.95Patagonia River-Salt Wading JacketPatagonia River-Salt Wading Jacket
Durable, Tough & Waterproof Jacket. Perfect fishing shell made with 4-layer Performance Wader Fabrics.
- $299.95Patagonia Minimalist Wading JacketPatagonia Minimalist Wading Jacket
Ultralight, Waterproof Jacket, Perfect for the back of a vest.
- $139.95Patagonia Guidewater PantsPatagonia Guidewater Pants
Fast-drying nylon pants with a Durable Water Repellent finish and Sun Protection.
- $429.95Patagonia Piolet JacketPatagonia Piolet Jacket
Built with durable waterproof/breathable and windproof Layers.
- $259.95Patagonia Reversible Bivy Down VestPatagonia Reversible Bivy Down Vest
A water-resistant, reversible down vest one side wind-stopping, the other for warmth.
- $149.95Patagonia Men's Better Sweater 1/4 ZipPatagonia Men's Better Sweater 1/4 Zip
A low-bulk, warm, polyester fleece.
- $159.95Patagonia Men's Synchilla Snap-T PantsPatagonia Men's Synchilla Snap-T Pants
Warm, comfortable, polyester fleece style pants.