Orvis Ultralight Vest
The Ultralight Fishing Vest offers a new modern, sleek, and functional design that integrates perfectly with the concept of the Ultralight Wading System. The low-profile design keeps load closer to the body and the slimmer design reduces the "layered bulk" of conventional vests. The Lightweight material is treated with DWR which allows it to dries faster and breathes better. Strategically integrated mesh offers ventilation and form-fitting comfort. You will enjoy a wide range of options for storage with 11 pockets, 6 exterior, 4 interior, and 1 rear - All pockets have a lower interior stretch mesh form to load, for maximum comfort:
- 4 Large Vertical chest pockets for fly boxes, two of which have internal stretch mesh organization pockets.
- You will also have access to two exterior vertical chest pockets higher on the shoulder. Perfect to hold leaders, tippet & other accessories.
- Two interior vertical chest pockets will hold your valuables.
- Finally, the right pocket has a key clip.
This Ultralight vest enjoys the class and style of a simple design on the outside but do not be fooled, it is feature-rich on the inside (Check out the Feature Tab).
- Fabric Mesh: Poly/Spandex stretch mesh.
- Tri-ring net holder on the upper back.
- Large rear zipper pocket securely holds extra gear.
- Two multi-function Velcro® fly patches hide a port for zinger.
- A highly adjustable sliding clip closure allows you to adjust vertically for comfort.
- Nippers nest under patch for quick but out of the way access.
- Two elastic cords on exterior of chest pockets for adding accessories and tippet bar.
- Velcro for easy access.
- Forceps can be slid up from the outside underneath.
- Internal webbing loop for hanging the vest.
- Color: In storm gray.
- Shell: 100% woven nylon w/ DWR finish.
- Collar: 92% polyester 8% spandex - Soft Poly
- Sizes S(34-36), M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Add a Review
Write Your Own Review