Enjoyable at Australia's premier fly shop.
- $44.95At the Grave of the Unknown FishermanAt the Grave of the Unknown Fisherman
Yet, another classic from John Gierach.
- $39.95Fly-Fishing in New Zealand What you NEED to Know by Derek GrzelewskiFly-Fishing in New Zealand What you NEED to Know by Derek Grzelewski
Fly-Fishing in New Zealand is a well written and comprehensive guide on how to fly fish. A wealth of information that even the exp
- $29.95FlyStream Annual 2019/20FlyStream Annual 2019/20
Another great instalment of our favourite flyfishing magazine...
- $39.95Fishing SeasonFishing Season
Philip Weigall's classic tale of all things fly fishing.
- $99.95The Great Trout of Lake PedderThe Great Trout of Lake Pedder
Kick your feet up by the fire and enjoy this classic tale.
- $100.00Macquarie River ReflectionsMacquarie River Reflections
Another classic from the beloved David Scholes.
- $59.95Trout QuestTrout Quest
One of the all-time best Australian fly fishing books.
- $89.95The Way of an AnglerThe Way of an Angler
A limited edition book from one of the all-time greats.
- $59.95Fifty More Places to Fly Fish Before You DieFifty More Places to Fly Fish Before You Die
In case you needed 50 more places to go fly fishing...
- $49.95Secret Creek: Friendships, Pheromones and Fly-FishingSecret Creek: Friendships, Pheromones and Fly-Fishing
An incredible read about the escape that fly fishing always provides.
- $69.95Of Rivers And RisesOf Rivers And Rises
An absolute Australian classic by Les Hawkins.
- $79.95In Season Tasmania: A Year of Fly Fishing HighlightsIn Season Tasmania: A Year of Fly Fishing Highlights
The ultimate journey through Tasmania - a must read.
- $29.95Where The Trout Are All As Long As Your LegWhere The Trout Are All As Long As Your Leg
Everyone's got that secret fishing hole...
- $39.95The View From Rat LakeThe View From Rat Lake
“In every catch-and-release fisherman’s past there is an old black frying pan.”
- $49.95Australia's Best Trout FliesAustralia's Best Trout Flies
Great read and fly tying resource.
- $39.95Still Life With Brook TroutStill Life With Brook Trout
A philosophical memoir about fly fishing as more than a sport.
- $39.95Dances With TroutDances With Trout
John Gierach elaborates about his love for trout.
- $39.95No Shortage of Good DaysNo Shortage of Good Days
Brilliant, witty, perceptive essays about fly-fishing.
- $39.95Fool's ParadiseFool's Paradise
Equal parts fishing lore, philosophy, and great fish stories.
- $39.95Fishing BambooFishing Bamboo
Fishing bamboo - the pinnacle of fly-casting skill.
- $39.95Sex, Death, and Fly FishingSex, Death, and Fly Fishing
One of John Gierach's best novels.
- $29.95Flystream Annual 2017/18Flystream Annual 2017/18
Without a doubt, Australia's most informative fly fishing magazine.
- $49.95Tassie Trout Tips and TacticsTassie Trout Tips and Tactics
An enjoyable read with stories of Tassie trout abound.
- $49.95The Imperiled Cutthroat: Tracing The Fate Of Yellowstone’s Native Trout By Greg FrenchThe Imperiled Cutthroat: Tracing The Fate Of Yellowstone’s Native Trout By Greg French
Greg's arresting travelogue traces the history and plight of wild cutthroat in Yellowstone, while highlighting other great place t