Loop Opti Fly Reels
DetailsOpti reels come in a wide variety of sizes, each optimised for specific fishing applications. Creek and DryFly, with a silky-smooth drag that handles the thinnest leader. The Runner, which is built on the same principles as its big brother Speedrunner, is the obvious choice for light double-hand rods or slightly heavier single-hand rods. Speedrunner features an inset handle and extra diameter for speedsters. Megaloop comes with dual braking plates and a super sturdy construction for tackling really big fish. The king of the hill is the OPTi Big. With an absolutely huge drag system it is designed to stop anything. The OPTi reel will be your best and most beautiful friend for life.
- Housing and spool machined from one piece aircraft aluminium.
- Waterproof and salt tolerant.
- Components in stainless steel and anodised aluminium.
- All screws secured with Loc-Tite.
- Mechanised components from leading European manufacturers.
- Power Matrix Drag System.
- Spool designed with a V-Shape for optimal fly line spooling.
- Easy-grip progressive brake knob.
- Simple, quick spool-change.
- Right or left retrieve a snap.
- Outgoing click (not available on FW).
- Precisely counterbalanced.
Model Arbor Dia. Outer Dia. Inner Width Weight Capacity yd/lb Creek 44m 85mm 20mm 120g WF3 + 140/20 Dryfly 56mm 102mm 20mm 135g WF5 + 190/20 Runner 70mm 115mm 25mm 240g WF7 + 150/30 Speedrunner 86mm 131mm 25mm 216g WF8 + 185/30 Megaloop 68mm 131mm 32mm 308g WF10 + 250/50 Big 59mm 126mm 38mm 428g WF12 + 350/50
- Add a Review
Write Your Own Review